About Me

My photo
I am an opened minded person, always looking for new ways of thinking. I have a grown daughter and a grandson. I am a perfectly imperfect person and I make the best of my own flaws and try to see at least one good thing about everyone I meet.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Blue Rose Tattoo


Whenever I think of my childhood
There will be memories of you and I
I knew we would always be together
But this is not what I had in mind


We were born as cousins
But sisters under the skin
Even with your little brother
We had the best childhood then


I wanted to hate God
That day he took you away
Why would he let that man
Murder you that way


Every time I see blue roses
They make me think of you
They are the perfect match
For your beauty shining through


You come to me in my dreams 
I see you standing there
You look at me with a smile
And tell me you’ll always be here


You say your work here is not over
God has picked you with his own hand
To continuously look over my shoulder
And keep me safe while on this land


It’s been said that angels
Are sent from heaven above
Now you are my guardian angel
Whose heart is filled with love


I have a tattoo of blue roses
You’re forever in my heart
I can’t say goodbye to yesterday
For me it’s just too hard.


In loving memory of Sandra Ann Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment